Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 22, 2013

Today was a big day, never felt so much pressure on my back. Feeling like a I was squatting my max weight 345lbs. This day was the day I promised to ask her again after my fail in my junior year, she didn't know it was coming, but she definitely knew it was going to come. So the day before I asked her I got her 6 beautiful roses. Everything was in place the stage was set, although the wait was only a measly 3 hours it felt like forever. As every minute went by my heart pounded even harder. I kept on saying "Where the hell is the Jason Wong I knew 2-3 year ago, the one that will legit do anything thrown his way, where is he?" As the time came everything was live and ready to go, finally in the split of a second I found enough courage to even walk out to her. Even though I walked up I could not focus, I couldn't spit out the words I wanted to say. It was only for a good 2-3 minutes until I walked away. I text her after but never got a reply until later that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment