Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 26, 2013

Today was a plain amazing day, I was thinking I might actually have a chance after receiving a no from her. So on Tuesdays I have night school, I was texting her during the section and a question came up asking " If I did go with you. What would be your plans?" I was terribly excited think of my chances, so we was talking through out the whole 3 hours of night school, it was a amazing night. When I got home around 8:00 I went on twitter and saw on her timeline saying "Reconsidering Some things," then ask I read on I saw on the corner saying 4 hours ago, then I hurry on my phone to check the time she asked me, when I saw it it said 4:05, and I was thinking 4+4=8 does that mean when she asked me that question she was reconsidering something. People reading this might think I'm just dreaming and stuff or it might be a coincidence, but hey it made my night that much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment